Help your customers combat mealtime with the latest storage solutions, eco-friendly materials and multi-functional, design-focused products that make food fun.
1. The Wonder Bib is a best-seller from Bella Tunno (bellatunno.com) and features many different cute designs, including “What’s shakin’ bacon?” It’s made of BPA-free food-grade Silicone, adjusts for comfort and features a new and improved catch pocket. MSRP $13.99
2. Lollaland (310/776-5655 or lollaland.com) makes mealtime colorful with its plate, bowl and dipping cup. Made in the USA, they’re microwaveable, dishwasher-safe and sold individually so customers can mix and match.
3. Feed baby wholesome food anywhere with MASH from Zoli (650/558-1115 or zoli-inc.com). This feeding kit includes a bowl with radiating circular ridges and a flat-bottom spoon to easily mash veggies or fruit for baby straight from the bowl.
4. The Rainbow Baby Collection is a best-seller baby shower gift at Avanchy (avanchy.com). It includes an organic bamboo baby bowl, plate and a five-pack of spoons. Bowls and plates easily suction to any surface, and soft Silicone on spoons is gentle against tender gums.
5. The Bandana Bib from Finn + Emma (866/668-4735 or finnandemma.com) offers chic designs, such as arrows, zebras, Vikings and giraffes. Made in India from soft G.O.T.S. certified organic cotton and eco-friendly dyes. Retail $12
6. The GroGrow from Pacific Baby (801/877-0161 or pacificbabyworld.com) is a great alternative for mothers who don’t want to use plastic bottles. Its steel is clean and fits many accessory tops, whether nipples or sippy cups, and it includes a German anticolic and non-collapsible nipple.
7. The Height Right High Chair with Infant Insert from Keekaroo (800/994-2416 or keekaroo.com) is made in the USA with BPA- and latexfree materials that don’t peel or tear. It offers antimicrobial protection and is impermeable to liquids. Plus, its tray with cover makes it a stylish mealtime solution that kids can’t outgrow.
8. BeraTek Industries (319/594- 0254 or beratek-industries.com) has launched the Food Pouch Organizer, designed to hold and organize the now-popular kids’ food pouches. It’s a peel-and-stick storage solution for cabinets, pantries and refrigerators. Includes three racks. Retail $14.99
9. The OVO City Chair from Micuna (micunausa.com) is made with solid beechwood that comes from sustainable managed forests and features a rounded seat and a removable tray. The chair also evolves into a toddler chair and can convert into an even higher chair for use until 6 years of age. Retail $599.99
10. The Babycook from Beaba (201/533-8700 or beabausa.com) can easily steam and blend food for baby in 15 minutes. Make fruits, veggies, meat or fish for any stage, from purees to solids. Its compact French design is available in multiple colors. MSRP $149.95
11. The new leak-proof Seal Cup Mini from ECOlunchbox (925/298-9220 or ecolunchboxes.com/wholesale) holds dressings and dips for snack time in school or on-the-go. It’s the smallest in the company’s 5-piece Blue Water Bento Seal Cup nesting set for easy storage.
12. The on-the-go GoBib from Bazzle Baby (813/361-1062 or bazzlebaby. com/wholesale) has a pocket built into the back of the bib so it can flip inside out and contain the mess before tossing into a diaper bag to wash later. It has a wide pocket to catch messes, an adjustable Velcro closure and soak-proof material. Available now in 2-packs.
13. The Starter Cup with Silicone Extra Soft Spout from MAM Baby (mambaby.com) features two non-slip handles and a silky smooth asymmetrical spout that’s designed to mimic bottle or breast feeding. It’s available in a 5-ounce size and recommended for babies 4 months or older. Retail $6.99