Keep your customers and their babies safe by stocking the latest innovations in safety-tested products.
1. Keep baby cool and covered with Bébé au Lait’s (bebeaulait.com) Muslin Car Seat Cover. Designed in collaboration with Sophie la Girafe, it features breathable, open-weave cotton with a zippered opening for peeking, easy-install snap-straps and an elasticized bottom. MSRP $35
2. The soft, quilted Balboa Baby (949/200-7541 or balboababy.com) Shopping Cart Cover provides a clean and secure germ-free zone. It has four elastic corners with toy loops and extra-wide safety strap. It folds to fit into a diaper bag and doubles as a high chair cover. Retail $50
3. Pacifier meets hospital-grade syringe to create the Pacidose (314/932-2233 or aggiemdbaby.com), which features an integrated tube in the center of its BPA- and latex-free nipple so every drop of medicine is ingested. Sizes: 0-6 months, 6-18 months, 18 months and older. Retail MAP $12.99
4. The Retractable Safeway from KidCo (kidco.com) offers a flexible yet safe mesh barrier that retracts when not in use. It features a super-quiet recoil, four quick-release holders to be easily mounted, and sturdy locks that hold the gate in place. MSRP $119.99
5. The Evolution Pro 2 from Kiddy USA (855/925- 4339 or kiddyusa.com) is the only infant car seat on the market with a lie-flat function inside and outside the car for maximum safety and convenience. With customization options, it’s an alternative to the carrycot for buggies. MSRP $499
6. The Owlet (844/334-5330 or owletcare.com) Smart Sock 2 uses pulse oximetry to measure an infant’s heart rate and oxygen levels while at sleep. Data is sent to a cellphone via a Base Station that alarms caretakers if levels fall outside preset zones. The free Owlet app offers a view of baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels in real-time.
7. For tumbles, bumps and other ouchies, the Bebitza Ice Hot Bag from Primo Baby (973/926-5900 or primobaby.com) is ideal for hot or cold remedies. Designed for tiny hands to hold, it has a watertight cap and durable construction to prevent leaks.
8. A safe and secure surrounding for baby, DockATot’s (917/892-7869 or dockatot.com) New Mrs. Mighetto Designs (Lovely Day or Night Night) pay tribute to its Swedish heritage and show a whimsical world nestled high up in the clouds.
9. The Crystal Gate from Qdos (770/955-5060 or qdossafety.com) has hardware- and pressure-mounted versions with an elegant design, made of strong acrylic. Fits openings 30-37 inches with included extensions, up to 43.75 inches with additional extensions. Hardware version: 29-39 inches.
10. BubbleBum (800/969-6586 or bubblebum.us) is the first inflatable car booster seat in a new International collection with designs that feature Luck of the Irish, British-inspired Union Jack, and American Stars & Stripes. It’s on-the-go safety for any car. Retail $29
11. The Veer Cruiser from Graco (470/344-3200 or goveer.com) provides a safe ride for up to 2 passengers, ages 0-5 years and beyond. It can accommodate two infant car seats or two toddlers facing each other and features a 3-point harness, pinch-proof architecture and one touch brakes.
12. The SwaddleMe BY YOUR BED SLEEPER from Summer Infant (800/268-6237 or summerinfant.com) inclines to elevate baby’s head for breathing and digestion. It slides close to and slightly over parents’ own mattress. It also has soothing vibration, lullabies and a nightlight. Retail $99.99
13. The award-winning Tummy Shield from Safe Ride 4 Kids (SafeRide4Kids.com) is the only pregnancy seat belt that secures at the leg, not the belly or hips, to protect baby. Stainless steel hook construction attaches securely to the car seat and holds the belt in place to prevent the pelvis from twisting or sliding. MSRP $149