The latest launches in diaper bags feature unisex designs, tech-focused storage and more organization than ever. Your Millennial customers will love them!
Today’s diaper bag launches are not your mother’s diaper bags. They’re sleeker, more stylish and trendier than you’d ever imagine. In fact, they don’t look like diaper bags at all! Busy parents can go from the gym to daycare to shopping with baby in tow while maintaining their personal style. Today’s bag launches are also filled with more bells and whistles, such as designated stroller straps and laptop storage in addition to insulated bottle pockets.
1. The Baby Aspen (800/659-0471 or babyaspen.com) 360 Signature Diaper Bag in the sophisticated Black and White Floral print is functional and makes a great baby shower gift with ample pockets for toting baby’s gear around town. Wholesale $32.50/Retail $65
2. With a feminine yet sporty feel, the NOLITA Diaper Backpack from Skip Hop (877/754-7467 or skiphop.com) is made with insulating Neoprene and lightweight fabric. It features faux leather handles and a custom tassel charm. It includes nine pockets, an extra-wide zip opening, studded feet and stroller straps. Wholesale $40/Retail $80
3. The new Baby K’tan Diaper Bag (866/937-5826 or babyktan.com/wholesale) uniquely features a built-in wet bag that seals with a watertight zipper. Made of medicalgrade nylon, it has 14 anti-microbial compartments, including two insulated bottle pockets. Its padded outer pocket holds tablets and laptops up to 14 inches. Includes a cross-body strap and stroller straps. Retail $59.95
4. Beau (866/354-9944 or iambeau.com) is a British line of sophisticated diaper bags making its debut in the U.S. market this Spring 2017. The Joel Olive Changing Bag is a unisex design made from durable cotton canvas with faux leather trim. It includes a snap-in/snap-out organizer as an additional messenger bag. It’s spacious enough to for a laptop as well as baby’s essentials.
5. Itzy Ritzy (866/622-2295 or itzyritzy.com) is launching its first line of diaper bags in Spring 2017 that features three styles in four different patterns. Its Triple Threat bag in Coffee and Cream is a convertible backpack-tote that can be carried in three styles: satchel, backpack or messenger. All bags come with rubber feet to keep the bottom clean. Wholesale $80/Retail $160
6. DEMDACO (888/336-3226 or demdaco.com) has expanded its top-selling Diaper Clutch, a tri-fold bag with access to essentials, such as diapers and wipes. With eight styles to choose from, it has an interchangeable strap for wearing as a crossover, handbag, wristlet or clutch. MSRP $30
7. This fashionable, lightweight and spacious bag from Mima Kids USA (866/770-0056 or mimakidsusa.com) includes a long shoulder strap and round metal handles. It’s made of leatherette and mesh and features a handy removable clutch for smaller items. Retail $99
8. The KidCo DiaperPod (800/553-5529 or kidco.com) quickly converts to a changing and resting station in a snap and features five large storage compartments for all baby’s essentials. It weighs 4.5 pounds and is ideal as a portable companion for traveling. MSRP $99.99
9. Laura Ashley (lauraashleyusa.com) has a new line of products for babies and the on-the-go moms featuring the iconic florals that the British company is known for. The 4-in-1 Floral Zip Around Backpack Diaper Bag offers a roomy top zip backpack made from printed microfiber that easily wipes clean. Features include lots of pockets, changing pad and a wet pack as well as stroller straps. Retail $69.99